Dietitian in Camberwell
on the spot.
About our Dietetic Services
Nutrition is such an integral part of our health and well-being. How we nourish our bodies can impact our everyday lives. Our dietitian can assist you with any area of your health and wellbeing.
Common reasons to seek assistance from a dietitian include:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Sports nutrition
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Gastrointestinal Discomfort
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding including gestational diabetes
- Chronic Diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
To discover more about how a dietitian can help you optimise your health and wellbeing, please read our blog for insights and tips.
First class equipment & space
We only use the best brands and state-of-the-art equipment. Combined with our highly skilled and energetic team. This ensures that you get the finest service and treatment every day.
1 hour parking directly outside on Toorak Road is available
Catch the 75 tram along Toorak Road
Any questions?GIVE US A CALL
New to Dietitian at instinct?
Why see a dietitian?
Dietitians are highly skilled professionals who are able to assist with clinical nutrition, medical nutrition therapy and food service. They can assist in any area of your health from fertility, gastrointestinal disorders, allergies to chronic disease. Dietitians have studied at university for a minimum of four years. They are regulated by the Dietitians Association of Australia who ensure they are up to date with the most evidenced-based nutritional information. Put simply, dietitians are experts in food and nutrition.
Are dietitians the food police?
Absolutely not. A consultation with a dietitian is a judgement free zone. It is a safe space to discuss your current nutrition and to focus on your health goals moving forward. A dietitian is here to help you optimise your nutrition.
What to expect in a consultation with a dietitian
We will discuss all areas of your life which might affect your nutritional status.
This includes things such as:
- Discussing your weight and weight history
- Recent blood test results
- Diet and exercise history
- Understanding what other factors play a role in your nutrition and health such as social circumstances and emotional wellbeing.
From here we will develop nutrition care plan which includes nutrition goals, objectives and targets which we will work on together to achieve your wellbeing goals.
Do I need a referral to see a dietitian at Instinct Health?
No you don’t. Just follow the links to book an appointment with our dietitian for your initial assessment today.
Can I claim my appointment through private health insurance?
Yes. As long as your extras cover includes dietitian, you can claim on the spot with our HiCaps machine.
Do you accept GPMP (formerly Enhanced Primary Care Plan)?
Yes we do! If your GP has referred you to us, we accept GP Management Plan as part of your treatment for chronic disease.
Got a question? Feel free to call us on 9041 5644CALL US NOW
New to instinct HEALTH?
Get your 1st session FREE!
All new clients get their first session and assessment on us across all services
- Full examination of problem area
- Create individual treatment plan
- Provide home exercise program
- Full body assessment
- Intro to Pilates Reformer
- Provide home exercise program
- Medical & nutrition assessment
- Provide individual treatment plan
- Practical recommendations
- Complementary first class
- Mats, blocks, straps & bolsters
- Experienced Yoga teacher